IDPWD Social Enterprise Grants - How to Apply
Each year, we support a minimum of five Social Enterprises through:
- Providing start-up capital;
- Start-up support, including for example registering the business name, establishing the corporate structure, developing the website, creating the Business Plan and Marketing Plan, and so on;
- Ongoing support through pairing the Enterprise with a Business Mentor;
- Other support to ensure the continued viability of the Enterprise into the future;
- IDPWD's sponsorship of the Enterprise through publication and promotion.
To submit your Social Enterprise, simply:
- Ensure that your Social Enterprise complies with IDPWD's Social Enterprise Guidelines - here;
- Complete a Grant Application Form - here;
- Email the Grant Application form together with supporting information/ documentation to email@example.com.
IDPWD Social Enterprise Grants are open-ended, and applications may be submitted at any time. Applications will be assessed by IDPWD's assessment panel, with successful applicants notified within three (3) months of submission.