Community transport is a key enabler of participation, recreational and social inclusion.
Community transport is a key enabler of participation, recreational and social inclusion, and citizenship of people living with a disability.
Through our partnership with Volunteering Gold Coast Transport Services we have developed new and innovative transport services to meet the needs and preferences of NDIS Participants. This includes:
– A large fleet of vehicles, from sedans to 12-seat buses;
– Customisations to include wheelchair accessibility and ease of access (including service animals);
– Door to door pickup, not just curb to curb;
– Trained and professional drivers with full security screening;
– A centralised bookings and scheduling team to make sure that your transport is well organised and dependable.